Yield: 4 servings | Prep Time: 30+ minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 2/3 C. olive oil
- 6 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 6-8 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- ½ C. rough-chopped parsley
- ¼ C. rough-chopped mint
- 4-6 Tbsp. honey
To prepare marinade -
- Place all the ingredients in a blender or food processor and puree.
Reserve half of the mixture for the couscous dressing
*NOTE: Couscous recipe can be found in the recipe download
To prepare kabobs -
- Cut medallions into kabob sized pieces, place in a plastic storage bag and add marinade.
- Allow to marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes – 2 hours.
- Heat grill to a medium heat; while grill is heating, remove beef from the refrigerator and discard the marinade.
- Skewer beef - alternating with tomatoes and onion.
- Grill, turning often, until desired temperature is reached (6-10 minutes)
Tips for easy weeknight prep:
- Prepare the marinade/dressing base up to 3 days in advance; store in refrigerator.
- Marinate the beef in the evening, remove from marinade and skewer with tomatoes and onions; store in refrigerator and grill the next day.