Basil BalSamic Ribeye
Yield: 4 servings | Prep Time: 40 minutes | Cook Time: 18 minutes
- ¼ C. balsamic vinegar
- 6 Tbsp. fresh, chopped basil
- 1 Tbsp. fresh, chopped Italian flat-leaf parsley
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Season steaks with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, basil, parsley and garlic.
- Place the steaks in a sealable bag and add the marinade.
- Allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- While marinating, preheat grill to medium heat.
- Remove steaks from the marinade and grill approximately 9 minutes per side for medium-cooked steaks.
- Allow the steaks to rest for 10 minutes, then slice and serve.