made with Texas Roadhouse Margarita mixer
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Marinade time: 6 Hours
- 1 ½ C. Texas Roadhouse Margarita Mixer
- ¾ C. olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bunch cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. cumin
- ½ tsp. oregano
- ½ tsp. chipotle powder
- ½ tsp. coriander
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all the ingredients until well blended.
- Place beef in a sealable bag or container and pour marinade over meat.
- Allow to marinate in the refrigerator for 6 hours to overnight (depending on the cut of meat); turning the bag over periodically to ensure all the beef gets marinated.
- Remove meat from marinade and allow to come to room temperature before grilling.
- Discard any remaining marinade.