Sheet pan filet kabobs
yield: 4 Servings | Prep Time: 40 minutes | Cook time: 15 Minutes
- 2 – 6 oz. filets, cut into bite sized pieces
- ½ C. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ tsp. coarse black pepper
- ¼ tsp. coarse salt
- ½ tsp. dried basil
- ¼ tsp. dried oregano
- ¼ tsp. dried thyme
- 1 ½ tsp. dark brown sugar
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 2 small zucchinis, cut into ¼-inch thick half moons
- 2 small yellow squash, cut into ¼-inch thick half moons
- 8 oz. button mushrooms, sliced ¼-inch pieces
- 1 orange bell pepper, 1-inch dice
- 1 med. red onion, 1-inch dice
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. garlic pepper blend
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the ½ C. olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, salt, basil, oregano, thyme and brown sugar until well blended. Add the filet pieces and toss to coat. Allow to marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes (refrigerate if you will not be cooking them after 30 minutes).
- Preheat oven to 425° F and spray a large sheet pan with cooking spray or lightly brush with olive oil.
- In a large bowl, add the cut vegetables and toss with 3 Tbsp. olive oil and garlic-pepper blend.
- Pour the vegetables onto the prepared baking sheet. Make sure your sheet is large enough to allow the vegetables to roast and not steam. You can do this in two batches if your sheet is too small.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, remove the filet from the marinade and pat dry.
- After 15 minutes of baking, add the filet pieces to the pan of vegetables.
- Bake for an additional 5-10 minutes or until filet pieces reach your desired level of doneness.